Thursday 13 March 2014

Sensing Lent 8: Of making many books...


A major wobble today in my attempt to use all the senses in Lent, as it's my Thursday 'study day'...'Of making many books there is no end and much study is a weariness of the flesh' (Ecclesiastes 2:12). How very true. Another time I would love to elucidate the wonders of the above collection as I try and mine the literature of women's experience of leadership. But today what I needed, by 3pm, was to get out and about, walking. It did my brain and soul so much good, walking and observing fencing through which vegetation was poking, or just plain rusty fencing, that I'm wondering if I might be undergoing a personality change this Lent.

By the end of this dissertation I may become someone who prefers fences to feminist practical theology.



No comments:

Post a Comment